Hard2Guard Basketball is committed to the safety of our staff, players, and the community we serve. All our classes, camps, and trainings have been modified to ensure the proper CDC guidelines and to adhere to our state regulations.
~ This is for everyone’s safety. ~
1. Door Drop Off/Pickup Only – No parents will be permitted inside the gym. Our staff will check each camper in/out daily.
2. Upon entering the gym, each camper will be given hand sanitizer to apply.
3. Campers are only allowed to bring their own drinks and lunch. No water fountains will be in use. (Vending machine will be available to purchase drinks and snacks.)
4. We ask that if you have reason to believe your child may have been exposed to or is sick, that you please keep them home.
5. Remind your child of good hygiene habits. Ex. Covering mouth while coughing, sneezing into elbow/sleeve, washing hands frequently.
6. Our staff will sanitize all common areas throughout the day. Before, during, and after each class/group/day.
March 15th - 19th
co-ed 7 - 15
Times: 8:30am - 4:00pm
$99 for All 5 Days
Ages: 7 - 17 (Co-Ed)
Cost: $99 Full Day or $75 Half Day per Week
Includes: T-Shirt, Awards & Giveaways
ALL CAMPS WILL FEATURE WEEKLY GUEST SPEAKERS, COACHES & TRAINERS!
Call Coach Chris K 727.644.8779
Pay 3 Ways by Using Our