Hard2Guard Basketball is committed to the safety of our staff, players, and the community we serve. All our classes, camps, and trainings have been modified to ensure the proper CDC guidelines and to adhere to our state regulations.
~ This is for everyone’s safety. ~
1. Door Drop Off/Pickup Only – No parents will be permitted inside the gym. Our staff will check each camper in/out daily.
2. Upon entering the gym, each camper will be given hand sanitizer to apply.
3. Campers are only allowed to bring their own drinks and lunch. No water fountains will be in use. (Vending machine will be available to purchase drinks and snacks.)
4. We ask that if you have reason to believe your child may have been exposed to or is sick, that you please keep them home.
5. Remind your child of good hygiene habits. Ex. Covering mouth while coughing, sneezing into elbow/sleeve, washing hands frequently.
6. Our staff will sanitize all common areas throughout the day. Before, during, and after each class/group/day.
Thanksgiving Camp - Nov 22nd-24th - $75
Christmas Brake - Dec 20th-23rd & 27th-30th - $85 for both
Spring Break - Mar 14th-18th - $99
Ages: 7 - 17 (Co-Ed)
Includes: T-Shirt, Awards & Giveaways
*Please have your child bring their own lunch
Morning and Aftercare Available for $10 per Day
Call or Text Director Coach Chris (727)644-8779 for more info...