Hard2Guard Basketball is committed to the safety of our staff, players, and the community we serve. All our classes, camps, and trainings have been modified.
* Upon entering the gym, each child will be provided hand sanitizer to apply.
* Player are only allowed to bring their own drinks and lunch. (Vending machine will be available to purchase drinks and snacks.)
* We ask that if you have reason to believe your child may have been exposed to or is sick, that you please keep them home.
* Remind your child of good hygiene habits. Ex. Covering mouth while coughing, sneezing into elbow/sleeve, washing hands frequently.
* Our staff will sanitize all common areas throughout the day. Before, during, and after each class/group/day.
Boys & Girls Travel Team Tryouts
Check It Out!!
Tryouts @ The LAB 2299 Drew St Clearwater
Call Director Coach Chris for Details
Hard2Guard's Travel Teams Practice Year Round With
Coach Chris Kolaxis
Our Teams WIN BIG and We Have World Class Coaches!
Check Us Out!
Hard2Guard 6th Grade State Champions!!!
Thank You So Much to All of the Players, Parents, Coaches, & Trainers for All of Your Hard Work and Dedication to Make This Possible!!!
Calling All Coaches, Directors, & Travel Teams...
Come Register to Play In Our 1 Day Tournament Series!
To Register, Call or Text
Tournament Director Coach Chris K (727)644-8779